Valentine’s Day Running Gifts for the Runner that you Love!
Valentine’s Day is only a few days a way! I have put together this helpful Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for runners in case you are in need of a few last minute suggestions for something sweet for the runner in your life.
1. SKIDA–If you have checked out my blog before you already know that Skida Hats and headbands are my favorite thing to wear on long cold winter Boston Marathon training runs. And just to make this gift even sweeter they are currently selling these super cute Valentine’s Day edition hats.
2. Skirt Sports Gym Girl Ultra– And yes, the Skirt Sports Gym girl Ultra is also one of my running obsessions. What’s not to love? Pretty colors, wild prints, and of course they are super functional too with awesome shorties underneath that do not ride up even when running 26.2 miles. The Gym Girl Ultra also has sweet pockets on both legs just the right size for packing your energy gels for the long run. It will be love at first sight when you see your runner in this cute skirt on Valentine’s Day.
3. Lululemon Run Toasty Tech Tight–These running tights are by far the best I have found. The are warm . . . lined with a super cozy micro-fleece. They are plenty long, perfect for my ridiculous 36 inch inseam. They are form flattering with a cute tummy tucking panel, and they have 4 fantastic pockets for your keys, your iPhone, your energy gels . . . whatever you need to bring along on your long training run.
4. Ignite Naturals Reload Energy Gels (#TeamIgnite)–I discovered these amazing energy gels this year when I was looking an energy gel containing minimally processed ingredients with a great flavor. I love these energy gels because they are tart and not too sweet making them easily digestible when hammering out the miles and your sweetie will love them too on her Valentine’s Day run. Here’s a rundown on the ingredients directly from Ignite Naturals:
- 100% natural fig paste: Easily digestible source of energy, and mineral rich to replete electrolytes
- Maqui berry extract: Antioxidant protects heart function, and a natural source of minerals and flavonoids
- Peak ATP: Elevates APT levels to create more energy naturally
- CoQ10 ubiquinone: Antioxidant generates cellular energy, and supports healthy heart function
- Ecklonia cava: Potent antioxidant and supports the reduction of inflammatory cytokines in tissue
- Sea salt: Electrolyte maintaining osmotic pressure in extracellular fluid, loaded with trace minerals
5. Endorphin Warrior Jewelry –And if your running love loves silver take a look at these beautiful silver pieces by Endorphin Warrior which includes these beautiful rings with engraved with one word motivation.
6. Valentine’s Day Sparkly Soul Pink/Red Rainbow Headband–A bit of Valentine’s Day bling that will perform on a long run too!
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas–Skin Strong
5 Valentine’s Gifts For Runners–Salty Running
I love Morning and Morning Sunrises– Where’s the Beach
Strawberry Coconut Chocolate Chip Mousse (Paleo and Gluten Free)–Clean Food, Creative Fitness and Following Your Dreams
Why I Love Running–Happy Fit Mama