Do you have what it takes to show me “What’s Beautiful?” Please join me this summer on a trail running journey to find out why trail running is amazing! #IWILL
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Under Armour through FitFluential. No matter what I’d still be taking part in the campaign and would ask you to join my team to help me redefine the female athlete.
I am crazy about trail running and here are my top ten reasons why (well, there may be more . . .)
- You can run on the trails wearing a skirt and feel like a total bada$$
- Everyone loves getting dirty now and then.
- The adventures are endless (choose your own adventure!)
- The scenery is amazing.
- If the weather is warm you might find the perfect swimming hole for cooling off.
- Did you know that trail running is secretly strength training . . . you will be a stronger you after a summer of running on the trails!
- Trail running will work your abs better than the P90X Ab Ripper Workouts (well, maybe not but the uneven terrain keeps your core in gear as you run resulting in firmer abdominal muscles).
- You will have an awesome story to tell when your run is done (perhaps you will encounter a bear or take an epic fall)!
- You will have fewer injuries from trail running (well at least impact injuries) due to the softer surface that you will be running on (think moss covered ground, pine needle laden single track . . . well, you get the picture).
- Your friends will love you for dragging them off the pavement and into the woods!
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and hit the trails! You know you want to!
And if you do . . . PLEASE join my awesome Under Armour What’s Beautiful Team “Beautiful Trail Runners” and we will challenge each other as we take on the adventure of trail running! I CAN’T WAIT to see your pictures. Go for it and say #IWILL!
Beautiful By Me-Matters of Course by Running Hutch
Under Armour What’s Beautiful–Go The Xtra Mile
Becoming Limitless with Under Armour What’s Beautiful 3.0–Fit Mom in Training
What’s Beautiful–Happy Fit Mama
What’s Beautiful . . . Knowing You’re Limitless–Living the Dream: Fancy Nanacy