What do you love about running?
Here a ten things I love about running!
- I love running with friends because we talk, we laugh or we are completely silent as we challenge each other.
- I love running by myself because that is when you build your mental toughness and sometimes the peace and solitude is magical.
- I love to run when I have big goals that I am working for because it helps me to stay motivated.
- I love to run in the snow especially when the snow is sparkling all around you.
- I love to run when it is hot. Sometimes getting disgustingly sweaty can be completely refreshing.
- I love running on long dirt roads that seem to go on forever.
- I love to run at sunset especially on top of a ridge where you can watch the sun paint the sky in a rainbow of colors.
- I love to run in the warm summer rain feeling the cool drops of water washing my skin.
- I love running in races when you can feel the strong energy of the other runners as they silently conquer the hills.
- I love to run because it makes me feel invigorated and alive.
Why do you love to run?
Ensō Muscle Roller #Giveaway
*Disclaimer: SMAK Public Relations and Marketing is providing one Ensō Muscle Roller for this giveaway. All opinions in this post are my own.
To Celebrate Valentine’s Day today I am giving away an amazing Ensō Muscle Roller from EVOFIT . The Ensō Muscle Roller is an amazing recovery tool for runners that has been featured in Runner’s World. This myofascial release tool is similar to a foam roller but it has the added benefit of being completely adjustable to work those difficult areas. You can use the Ensō to roll your hip flexors, quads hamstrings and more. The Ensō has truly become one of my favorite running recovery tools and now you have the chance to WIN one to help you with your own running recovery!