Join me. #TAKEtheLEAP with prAna and Sweat Pink.
I’ve got some exciting news to share! Starting on February 2nd I’ll be participating in the 30 days of yoga challenge with prAna & Sweat Pink. The challenge starts on February 2nd (Groundhog’s Day) and goes until March 8th. This fall I started practicing yoga again. I had forgotten how much I enjoy the calm and peace of yoga as well as the intense stretching which really helps me as a runner (runners are NOT flexible). Through this challenge I hope to incorporate yoga poses to help me with my current instability issues that have been holding me back from running lately. The cool thing about this challenge is that you do not need to be a yoga master or experienced yogi to join the challenge. I love yoga but am definitely still somewhat of a beginner due to my limited flexibility. You can participate by going to yoga classes, practicing yoga with friends, or in your home, or even for a quick 5 minutes when you wake up or before bed. I hope to get into a good rhythm of incorporating yoga into my daily routine by participating in the prAna 30 Days of Yoga Challenge
Do you do yoga? Here’s why you should Take the Leap.
Sweat Pink has provided this cool MAD LIB to get you energized for the prAna 30 Day Yoga Challenge.
- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is deep stretching. Yoga calms me and makes me feel open.
- That’s why I am SO ecstatic (adjective) to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to downward dog (yoga pose) my way to a more peaceful and balanced 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is flexibility. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to achieve better flexibility to be a better runner.
- My favorite place to yoga is Rooted by Stacey because it is so calming and Stacey motivates me!
- Here’s a photo of me in my very best Revolved Triangle Pose.
- I tag Amy at Running Escapades, Jesica at runladylike and Sarah at RunFarGirl.
- I want these fabulous bloggers to share their very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey
Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- If I win I would gift the $500 to Sarah at RunFarGirl she inspires others to embrace the hill and be a hero.
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/group
s/1525412337742204/ and event page: https://www.facebook.com/event s/423377431152799
- Join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags: #TakeTheLeap #prana #sweatpink
- And of course, tag @prana @FitApproach
- Be sure to follow me organicrunnermom, @FitApproach and @Prana on Instagram!
Want to play? Just copy/paste the above and fill in the blanks where I have bolded & italicized and make it your own. Or use this link for the MAD LIB template! I hope to connect with you during this challenge and be sure to stop by organicrunnermom.com frequently to see how it’s going for me!
The prAna Spring ’15 Collection has just launched and I have a special 15% Discount Code for you to use at checkout. All you need to do is head on over to prAna HERE and enter this CODE: psps15ORM. There are so many great new selections. Enjoy!
What is your favorite yoga pose. Do you do yoga in a studio or at home? Please leave your instagram name so that I can follow you as you #taketheleap by joining the prAna 30 Days of Yoga Challenge.
More ways to connect with Organic Runner Mom
- Twitter–> @organicrunmom
- Instagram–> @organicrunnermom
- Facebook–> Organic Runner Mom
- Pinterest–> Organic Runner Mom
- Bloglovin’–> Organic Runner Mom
- Email–> firstname.lastname@example.org