From the RUN for BOSTON Facebook community . . .
“Friends – Please read carefully . . .
1) You can run anytime today. Morning, lunch, afternoon, or night.
2) You can by yourself, with a few friends, or with a whole group of people.
3) Wear yellow or blue, the colors of the Boston Marathon
4) Before or after your run, take a picture with a sign that says “Run For Boston” and includes 4/17 and your city/state.
5) POST THAT PICTURE ON THIS FACEBOOK PAGE sometime tomorrow.
6) Keep being people who change the world!