It’s time for some Old School Blogging
I haven’t done many of these Old School Blogging questionnaires but I thought this one might tell you a little more about me. I am still relatively new to the blogosphere having created Organic Runner Mom in November of 2011. My blog is continually evolving and has become one of my true passions. I have discovered a true love of writing. My blog has become almost therapeutic for me and has also allowed me to bring to you the things that I love the most. I am bringing you with me on my adventures through life as a runner, a mom, a friend, an explorer, a motivator, and a compassionate soul. I want you to discover your true happiness and to test your limits as I am learning to do. Each post shares with you a small piece of me and hopefully through my Old School Blogging today you will in turn discover a small piece of yourself too.
Enjoy what the day has to bring!
5 Things I Have a Passion For:
- My family (It’s a love like no other)
- Running as far and as long as my body will take me (and in the summer its a bonus if my run takes me to the water!)
- Everything about food.
- My friends–the laughter and love amongst friends is healing for my soul and keeps my life in balance.
- Digging in the dirt-I love working in my garden and make the colors burst.
5 Things I would like to do before I die:
- Learn how to decorate cakes . . . like a professional.
- Learn how to mountain bike . . . and not be scared.
- Learn how to play the piano.
- Learn how to play my guitar and be able to sing along.
- To teach my children to accept challenges and to to always reach for the stars.
5 things I say a lot:
- I love you.
- Can I have a hug please?
- That’s the deal.
- Mommy always comes back.
- What are we going to eat?( I am food obsessed!)
5 books or magazines I’ve read recently:
- The School for Essential Ingredients
- Helping Your Child Overcome Separation Anxiety or School Refusal: A Step-By-Step Guide For Parents
- Eat & Run–My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness
- The Happiness Project
- Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
5 Favorite Movies:
- The Breakfast Club (actually any 80’s movie . . . Mystic Pizza, Pretty in Pink , 16 Candles . . . you get the idea!)
- Garden State. I love Zach Braff in this movie.
- Silver Linings Playbook. This is the best movie I have seen in a long time
- Erin Brockovich. Julia Roberts as an empowered women saving the world from evil.
- Flying Down to Rio . . . A Fred Astaire ad Ginger Rogers Classic
5 Places I Would love to Travel To:
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- Back to France (Did you know I lived in Paris for 6 months in College. Paris! C’est Magnifique!)
- Wyoming, Montana, Oregon . . . the list goes on!
5 People I Invite to Do this MEME:
(Thank you Angela of the blog Happy Fit Mama for the invitation to write this Old School Blogging post!)
I would like to invite some of my favorite bloggers to join me . . .
- Running Escapades
- The Misadventures of a Darwinian Fail
- NYC Running Mama
- Mommy Run Fast
- Run Far Girl