Motivation . . .
It’s Monday and wow! am I tired! I will have to dig deep to find my motivation for the week ahead. What about you? What will you do to find your motivation this week to get out and run? . . . do you have a big race coming up? Are you training for a marathon or do you just have some personal fitness, health and wellness goals that you are trying to achieve in your everyday life?
Here are my goals for the week to help me keep my motivation and hopefully I will be able to check my goals off the list at the end of the week.
Organic Runner Mom’s Weekly Goals
- Go to BED earlier!!!! I am so busy these days–Running around taking care of my busy kids (ages 4 and 2), Working for our family business (Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs), Fulfilling the weekly requirements for my Health Coaching Program (Integrative Institute of Nutrition), and of course TRAINING for the Boston Marathon. I am in the habit of going to bed WAY too late which has got to change!
- Make at least 2 new recipes! (Check HERE for last weeks new delicious recipe!)
- Clean and Organize the toys. This clutter post holidays is driving me NUTS! Do you have any awesome systems for organizing your home?
- Complete core strengthening exercises twice this week because those abs of steel are not going to happen on their own unless perhaps you use the “As Seen on TV AB BELT” which claims to tone your abs through muscle stimulation without any exercise at all!!! (REALLY?!?!?)
- Do some YOGA to achieve some inner-peace.
- RUN!!!!! The next Winter Wild Mountain Running race is coming up this weekend at Ragged Mountain (Check out the race details from last year HERE) and I need to work hard to maintain my standings in the series (currently 2nd overall in my Age Group!).
(make sure you notice the “photo bomb” by fellow #Fitfluential and blogger “BigzigFitness” in the back. He is now hooked on this crazy mountain running series thanks to me!)
And now for some extra motivation and entertainment for you today and the rest of the week here are my kids doing their early morning “Winter Wild” mountain running race at our house.
What Goals do you have for yourself this week to keep up your motivation?
And later this week my recap of The Boston Prep 16 Miler.