It’s time again to celebrate every runner’s favorite holiday! Today is National Running Day!
First let’s celebrate today by looking back at some of my favorite/most read posts:
Stretches and Exercises to Help with Peroneal Tendonitis
Run It-What a Runner Eats Before, During, and After a Long Run
Building Mental Toughness for Running
Chafing. How can you prevent it during exercise?
The Best Half Ironman Triathlon Packing List
Happy #nationalrunningday. Check out some of @organicrunmom’s favorites today on the blog #running #run #runchatTweet
Next here are some of my most favorite running/triathlon bloggers:
- Vita Train 4 Life
- Sarah Canney
- This Runner’s Recipes
- Mommy Run Fast
- Nat Runs Far
- Happy Fit Mama
- Taking the Long Way Home
- Mile Posts
- Run to the Finish
- Coach Debbie Runs
- Relentless Forward Commotion
Here are some fun get to know me questions:
- What is your favorite race distance? Half Marathon and 10K
- What is your current favorite running shoe? Hoka One One Clifton and New Balance Fresh Foam 1080
- What do you eat before you run? I currently like to eat a small bowl of oatmeal and a banana or a small container of Oui Yogurt
- How do you fuel during races? I am still a fan of GU, specifically GU Roctane because I like the caffeine boost. My favorite flavor is the JET Blackberry.
- Favorite Running Apparel Brand? Skirt Sports of course! You can use my personal discount code: SSA946SAN for 15% off full and/or sale items excluding gift certificates, outfit deals, flash sales, and 3rd party items (like Goodr or Flipbelt type product)
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Surfing in Cost Rica!
- What is your favorite time of day to run? Dusk
- What is your favorite race that you have ever run? The Vermont 100 on 100 Relay as an Ultra Team, The Boston Marathon and the North Face Endurance Challenge Utah!
- What do you love the most about running? I love the endorphin rush. I also love the people that running has brought into my life!
- What is your favorite running workout? Hill repeats!
Finally here is my latest running playlist. What else would you add to my June Running playlist?