Around the holidays there are so many fun themed runs starting with Turkey Trots at Thanksgiving and wrapping up with Jingle Bell 5K’s and Santa Runs in December. Why not make these runs more festive by decking yourself out in some holiday themed running apparel!
Here are some great items to add to your holiday running outfit:
- Performance Trucker Hat/Ugly Gingerbread Man in Red-This festive holiday hat retails for $26. What could be better than an ugly Christmas sweater themed hat for your holiday workouts and Jingle Bell Themed races? This trucker hat is lightweight and breathable and has a moisture wicking terry headband. Get yours for 25% off when you enter code RUNNERMOM at Checkout!
- Green Silly Sweater Crazy Compression Socks-These compression socks retail for $30 and are in keeping with the Ugly Christmas sweater theme. You will surely look ready for the holidays and will love the 15-20mmhg True Graduated Compression when you are running.
- Running Performance Capris-Elf-For $39.99 you too can look like an elf when you run. These capris are great because they have side pockets, are moisture wicking and have a wide comfort waist band.
- Brooks Running Run Merry Revel 3-Your feet can be festive too in the Brooks Running Run Merry Revel 3. For $100 your feet can be dressed in Holiday Christmas Sweater print. This is a neutral cushion shoe.
Get your jingle bell on for holiday themed races with this fun gear from @headsweats @crazycompression and more! #runchat #running #holidaygiftguideTweet
My kids and I will be running a 5K Turkey Trot This coming weekend and can’t wait to get decked out in some festive holiday gear!
Check out my latest posts:
- At Home Workout Guide for Coronavirus Survival
- Fresh Review: Banded-No Slip Headbands that Give Back
- Quick and Effective Treadmill Workouts
- Heart and Brain Health with CocoaVia and a Smoothie!
- You just signed up for your first Half Marathon. Now what?