Happy Friday friends. It’s going to be scorching hot here in New Hampshire this weekend with the heat index reaching over 100 degrees. I’m not complaining though as summer was slow to arrive here in New Hampshire and the heat only lasts for a little while so we have to take it where we can get it right?! I have been busy running getting ready for the Vermont 100 on 100 Relay which I will be running on August 17th with 5 other awesome running bloggers/social media influencers. Our Team is Team AIR SUPPLY. Yup, that’s right! Like the band . . . long story short, I have been dating and actually got asked out to an Air Supply Concert the weekend when we last all got together. . . yes they actually still play . . . so we felt that the name would be fitting.
Anyways, now that you’ve had a good laugh let’s get to the Friday Five. Here are five of my latest finds that I want to share with you.
*Disclaimer: I have been sent some of these items for my review. All opinions expressed here are my own.
- Mamma Chia Organic Prebiotic Squeeze and Energy Squeeze The Mamma Chia Prebiotic Squeeze contains prebiotics such as Chia and Jerusalem Artichoke which are good for “gut health.” These squeezes also have Omega-3 and 6 grams of fiber, and no added sugar in each 3.5 oz. pouch. Try delicious flavors-Strawberry Lemonade and Blueberry Açai. The Mamma Chia Energy Squeeze come in Tangerine Twist and Berry Burst. Each pouch has Omega-3, 60 mg of natural caffeine, 4g of fiber and no added sugar. Both squeezes are organic, non-GMO, gluten free, and vegan. I love tossing these in my gym, purse, or pool bag for snacks!
- Clean Snacks Cookbook by Arman Liew This cookbook contains recipes that are Paleo Vegan and there are also Keto options. The recipes are also grain and gluten-free. He provides a simple guide for alternative ingredients at the start of the cookbook. This is Arman Liew’s second cookbook. The first being Clean Sweets. Liew blogs at www.thebigmansworld.com. Great recipes include recipes for different types of snacks and desserts. Tempting snacks include Cookie Dough Cups, Fudgy Gooey Brownies, and Flourless Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
#FRIDAYFive Check out @organicrunmom’s latest favorite finds including @thebigmansworlds latest cookbook and cool polka-dotted socks from @crazycompressionTweet
- Teddy the Dog Apparel You will love this adorable dog themed apparel and gifts if you are a lover of the canine. I love the use of puns and these are all used in a clever way to incorporate your furry friend. Teddy the Dog offers t-shirts, dog collars, hats and more. Some of the proceeds from the sale of certain collections of Teddy the dog are donated to charities such as The SPCA of Texas for Hurricane Harvey Relief and The Pulse Fund for Victims of the Pulse Nightclub shooting.
- Crazy Compression Lots of Dots Collection What can I say about these compression socks other than that I am in love. How could you not love polka-dots. These are the awesome compression socks that Team Air Supply will be wearing at the VT 100 on 100 Relay. Crazy Compression are Made in the USA. They are 15-20mmhg True Graduated Compression. They come in lots of patterns and colors and there are also sleeves too!
- JULY RUNNING PLAYLIST Up last are my latest song picks for July to get you up and moving. One of my current favorites is Dancing’s Not a Crime by Panic! at the Disco and Cool by the Jonas Brothers (cheesy I know but it’s got a good beat!)
What are some of your latest favorite finds? Do you have a favorite song that gets you moving? Please share your favorites in the comments!
- Stay Cool When You Run. Beat the Summer Heat!
- Fresh Friday Five: Good Eats and Drinks
- Runner’s Round-Up: Tips for the Newbie Runner
- Get out and Get Moving with your Kids During the Pandemic!
- The Benefits of Running Slow