Father’s Day is right around the corner. In case you need some last minute gift ideas for the running dad in your life i’ve got you covered! Here are some fun ideas to give Dad the things that he needs for running and recovery.
- Kudos Coaster Plus-This is a great way for Dad to showcase his running accomplishments. This awesome display case doubles as a drink coaster and is the perfect way to display race medals.
- Novo Renew is an all natural recovery supplement made specifically for runners. this supplement has 8 natural ingredients that calm inflammation, and soothes and comforts sore joints
- Race Entry-Give Dad the gift of a race entry into his favorite race!
- Petzl Reactik Headlamp-This will give your dad the ability to run at night and to see safely as he navigates the trails and roads. This is also the perfect gift if your father loves to run in Ragnar Relay races as he is sure to be running one of the night legs.
- Headsweats Trucker/Misty Morning-Dad will love a new Headsweats trucker for his runs and this one features a cool mountain silhouette with the words, “The mountains are calling.” You can use my coupon code “RUNNERMOM25” at checkout for 25% off your purchase.
- TriggerPin T-Pin! Vector Roller-This roller will target trigger points that you cannot reach with traditional foam rollers. The ultimate recovery tool for Dad for after his long runs.
- Darn Tough Socks-Made in Vermont these socks are perfect for both long and short runs.
Check out @organicrunmom’s picks for Father’s Day for the running dad! #running #fathersday #runchatTweet