Life is an adventure. Take time to slow down and notice what is around you.
It was my birthday today. A birthday is always a great day because it is a day to reflect on all that is good around you. Today on my 37th birthday I am thankful for so many things. Here are just a few . . .
I am thankful for:
- Unexpected friends. I am grateful for friends who are able to wrap around you and hold you up when it is needed the most.
- Laughing until your stomach hurts or you start to cry.
- My family. When I am with my family I smile, I dance, I laugh, I giggle, I am creative, I want to make them happy and to experience life.
- Peach colored skies.
- The smell of the earth on a trail in the woods after it rains.
- The ability to run until my legs will take me no further.
- The taste of comfort food on fall afternoon filling me with memories of warm fresh baked bread on a cool afternoon.
These are just a few of the things that bring me peace and fill me with happiness and love.
What are you thankful for?