Back to School with New Balance Fresh Foam Sport
*Disclaimer: My kids were gifted these shoes by New Balance. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Back to school? How is it already that time of year?
Summer feels like it just got started but we have already been school supply shopping and today school starts! This year my kids will be heading back to school with new kicks thanks to New Balance. If you are still on the hunt for back to school sneakers ready for daily wear along with kickball and capture the flag then you should check out the New Balance Fresh Foam Sport.
New Balance Fresh Foam Sport
The New Balance Fresh Foam Sport for kids comes in a medium width with a standard round bumper toe. The upper of the shoe is a knit textile construction. The sole is built using New Balance signature Fresh Foam Technology which provides support and cushioning.
For boys these shoes come in blue, gray, and black. For girls the shoes come in bright pink. As we gear up for school the New Balance Fresh Foam Sport will be providing my kids feet with comfort all day long. They have already worn them out and about a bit and love how comfortable they are.
The Kids New Balance Fresh Foam Sport are very light but also very durable. My kids love running around in them!
Tips for Starting your School Mornings Right
Along with the start of the school year come the daily routines. In our house we have certain things that we do to get the morning going on the right foot.
- Start winding down at night with showers and tooth brushing 20 minutes before bedtime.
- At bedtime read a good book.
- Pack school lunches the night before. I use bento boxes to organize the food in their lunch boxes and also because it is more eco-friendly.
- Make sure backpacks are ready to go the night before.
- Pick out school clothes and lay them out the night before.
- School Morning wake-ups 1 Hour before departure time.
- Choose a healthy breakfast.
How do you and your kids get ready for school every day? What color are your kids back to school shoes?