Freshen up with Tom’s of Maine All Natural Deodorant
*Disclaimer: This post was developed in partnership with Tom’s of Maine. All opinions are my own
It’s time to green up your post run freshening up routine! Tom’s of Maine leads the way in creating natural care and beauty products without causing you to worry about what you are putting on your body.
One of the many reasons that I run is to get outside and to enjoy all of the beauty that the nature around me has to offer. When I go for a run in my town I run with mountains to one side of my and with the Connecticut River flowing by on the other side. Just as this beautiful landscape reminds me about the importance of preserving the delicate environment around us I am also reminded of taking care of my body in the same way. That is one of the many reasons that I am very careful about what I choose to put into my body when I eat and also what I use to care for my body through beauty and freshening up routines.
Tom’s of Maine has long been a choice for our family from the toothpaste to the beauty bars (bar soap), the the gentle moisturizers. When it comes to what we put onto our skin and into our bodies. Less is more. I believe in choosing products with fewer ingredients, as few (or no) additives as possible and ingredients that are good for your health and the environment in the way that they are produced. When it comes to skincare, I have always had very sensitive skin so I always opt for products that have a short ingredient list. We are the family that only uses the gentlest soaps and the detergents that are labeled as “free” because extra additives often lead to negative consequences for our skin.
Tom’s of Maine has now introduced a new deodorant formula with new and improved scents, that as always, is free of aluminum, artificial fragrances and petrochemicals. Tom’s of Maine has taken out the potentially harmful ingredients in exchange for natural and organic ingredients that are better for your skin and your body.
I absolutely love the new Tom’s of Maine Natural Long Lasting deodorants because I feel good about using them after I swim, bike, or run or after a hard workout at bootcamp. When I workout I feel so refreshed and clean after a heavy sweat. I don’t want to put anything on my body that I don’t feel good about after that. I am definitely making the switch to using this line of deodorant full-time.
Take a look at Elise’s Story to find out why she switched to Tom’s of Maine Natural Deodorants:
Freshen Up after the run with the new Tom’s Of Maine Natural Deodorants
Tom’s of Maine asked me to try using their new 24 Hour long-lasting deodorant for seven days to see if it worked for me. The experience was great and I love all of the scents
Here are some of the many reasons I am switching to the new line of Tom’s of Maine Natural Deodorants. I hope that you will consider switching too!
- They now have 24 Hour long-lasting deodorants which are great because who wants to have to re-apply multiple times? The 24-hour odor protection uses odor-fighting hops and the mineral zinc and only natural fragrances!
- There are 5 new scents and one unscented deodorants:
- Long Lasting Unscented
- Long Lasting Lavender
- Long Lasting Powder
- Long Lasting Tea Tree
- Long Lasting Apricot
- Long Lasting Lemongrass–The Lemongrass is my favorite as it is a light fresh green scent.
- Free of aluminum
- Free of artificial fragrances
- Free of petrochemicals
- Fully recyclable packaging through local municipalities or the TerraCycle Tom’s of Maine Natural Care Brigade.
- No animal testing and no animal ingredients
- With every purchase, Tom’s of Maine gives 10% of profits back to helping people and the planet
5 ways to Freshen Up After the Run with Tom’s of Maine All Natural Deodorant
After the run or any kind of workout that gets you moving here are 5 simple ways to freshen up.
- Carry freshening wet wipes in your running bag to wipe the sweat away and refresh your face before you get to the shower.
- Be sure to have your Tom’s of Maine All Natural Deodorant in your bag for after your shower.
- Re-hydrate as proper hydration can help your skin to have a healthy and fresh glow.
- Bring a fresh change of clothes to get dry and warm when you are done.
- Try a dry shampoo or throw your hair up into a messy bun.
To find out more about Tom’s of Maine and to see what is happening you can find them on social media:
Tom’s of Maine Natural Long-Lasting Deodorant Giveaway!
Please enter to win a prize pack of the new deodorant from Tom’s of Maine! You will love making the switch!
Will you try the switch to Tom’s Of Maine All Natural Deodorant? Which scent would you try. What are some ways that you freshen up after a run?