Take a break
Life can be so busy it can be hard to slow down sometimes to take a breath and find relaxation. No matter how crazy life can get everyone needs to make time once in awhile to check-in and find inner-balance and inner-peace.
Here are some tips for finding your inner-balance and a way to breathe and feel light again:
- Go outside for 20 minutes and find a relaxing place to sit. The fresh air and Vitamin D will do wonders for lifting your spirits and creating fresh energy.
- Find a quiet place inside or out that makes you feel peaceful and meditate for 5 minutes.
- Keep a journal. Write down 5 things that are bothering you and then write down 5 things that make you feel happy.
- Drink a cool glass of water with lemon, lime or orange to give it an uplifting citrus boost.
- Do a quick 5 minute core workout to get your blood moving.
- Organize an area of your home or office that has been feeling cluttered for awhile.
- Try some deep breathing.
- Go for a swim. The cool water washing over my skin always wakes me up and makes me feel energized.
- Do some yoga poses. The deep stretching will awaken your muscles and make your feel more open.
- Laugh with a friend.
I hope you are having a peaceful day.