Training with a friend=the best support you will need
1. A friend will encourage you as you reach for your goals.
2. A friend will challenge you when you need the extra push to work a little harder.
3. A friend will be your strength when racing when you reach a tough point. “Borrow” their strength and use it to pull you through.
4. A friend will laugh with you when you train together and wear crazy running outfits with you or be there when you miss your goal or have a tough run.
5. When you train with a friend there is a quiet understanding that some days it’s better to just run and be quiet but sometimes the company is what you really need.