Are you looking for a new energy bar, healthy snack or food to fuel your performance? Then you should try KONA KASE!
*Sponsored Post: I was provided with this product by KONA KASE, free of charge as a part of my ambassadorship with Fitfluential I was not compensated in any way for this review, and simply exchanged my time for product. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
KONA KASE was started by two guys John and Taylor who like many of us found themselves looking for better ways to fuel themselves with healthy snacks, energy bars, energy drinks, and more in their daily lives and in their athletic pursuits. KONA KASE is a monthly subscription box that is filled with all kinds of endurance nutrition samples. The subscription costs $15 per month and comes filled with a variety of products to try. I have a one time first-time user code that you can use on your first months purchase at checkout. When you are ready to ORDER just enter the code FF2 at checkout and your first month will be just $10.00.
I was excited to receive my first KONA KASE in the mail as I always love trying new endurance products to fuel my runs. As you know from reading my blog I am always on the quest for better nutrition that will sustain me as I challenge my body to run marathon distances and beyond.
Now for the goodies:
- KIND PLUS–Almond Walnut Macadamia: I ate this bar while enjoying an apple and the combination tasted just like a caramel apple. My daughter (age 4) insisted on eating half of my KIND bar.
- Zing Cashew Cranberry Orange Bar & Zing Chocolate Coconut Bar: These little nutrition bars are Gluten, Soy, and dairy free and were a heavenly snack. I would definitely pack these in my ULTRASPIRE Hydrapak on my next long training run and I think I even spied them at my local Littleton COOP the other day.
- TRAC Health CHIA + Blackberry Hibiscus Green Tea: I am enjoying this as I write. I became hooked on CHIA seeds after learning about them from Sarah Stanley of the Blog INSPIRED LIVING and #Wellnesschat. This Tart Tea offers plant based nutrition, antioxidants, Omega 3’s, ECGCG, and fiber and tastes amazing too. It has a hint of raspberry but is not overly sweet.
- Sun Cups–Organic Milk Chocolate Caramel Cups: This sweet treat is both nut free and gluten free as well as Rain Forest Alliance Certified. A little indulgence post long training run . . . yes please!
- Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter Blend: I love the combination of peanut butter and honey and I love being able to purchase this product in these handy little packets as they are perfect to pack for long training.
- Barbara Llewellyn Brown Sugar and Rosemary Cashews: Cashews are one of my favorite nuts and the blend of brown sugar and rosemary boosts the flavor of this already tasty nut.
- I have three more products left to try and I can’t wait: Journey Bar–Savory Sea Salt Nutrition Bar: This may be a great on trail electrolyte replacement snack, Rickland Orchards All Natural Greek Yogurt Bar and a Soy Joy Blueberry Bar.
Now that you have seen what’s in my KONA KASE I bet you are ready to try one out for yourself. I am excited to try out a subscription to KONA KASE to help me on my quest for improved nutrition for my training.
And don’t forget to be INSPIRED in your training and everything that you do!