*Disclaimer: I was given samples of the gear and apparel shared here upon my request from the companies involved for inclusion in this gift guide as my picks for what to give in 2015. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Organic Runner Mom’s Holiday Gift Guide
It’s that time of year again when I share some of my picks for gear that you may want to add to your holiday wish list or a wish list for a loved one. This year I have taken on my first Half Ironman and a trail marathon out in Utah. During my training I have discovered amazing gear that is perfect for swimming, biking, running, hiking, yoga as well as recovery and winter training. This years holiday picks represent some of my favorite companies many of which are owned by strong female athletes as well as many products that are Made in the U.S.A. Be sure to check out the end of my post as well for a link to my Fresh Giveaways page where you will have a chance to enter to win some of the amazing gear featured in this years holiday gift guide.
Skirt Sports Go The Distance Tight
Nuu-Muu Scoop Dress
HumanX by Harbinger Muscle Recovery Kit
Active Recovery is just as important as resting recovery when you are an athlete. Active recovery is often overlooked by athletes but can play a crucial role in preventing injury and allowing you to perform your best. This muscle recovery kit provides you with several different tools to help your muscles to recover and to target specific areas that are giving you trouble. The kit includes:
- Deep Tissue Roller: High-density roller works through tight muscle and tissue and reduce intense aches and pains all over body.
- Dual Density Foam Covers: 2 advanced-technology 5mm covers used separately and in combination on Deep Tissue Roller for cushioned surface with less intense rolling experience. Easy to add and remove. Outer cover is also integrated carry case.
- Muscle Release Ball: 3” Muscle Release Ball offers moderate hardness when rolling on floor and when seated. The Ball is very effective in releasing muscles in shoulders, lower lumbar, glutes, hamstrings and calves.
- Pinpoint Pressure Peanut:Ergonomic peanut shape reaches trouble spots including feet, thoracic spine, rotator cuff and Achilles tendon. Ultra hard with small surface areas, the Peanut focuses pressure in specific areas to relieve acute pain.
This kit will definitely be my friend as I launch into my next marathon training cycle. I know that the pinpoint pressure peanut will be especially helpful to targeting those terrible knots and adhesions that I seem to get.
Retail Price: $60.00
Now that you have had a chance to check out some of my favorite things for running, triathlon, and working out here is the exciting news for you! Along with my holiday gift guide picks for this year I will be giving away the great items that I have picked for your. Please head on over to my GIVEAWAY page to enter the giveaways and also to spread the holiday gift giveaway love with your friends and family.
Here is a direct link to the Organic Runner Mom’s Fresh Giveaway Page or you can click on the picture below to find out more!
Have a great Thanksgiving holiday with your family and please check back soon as I have the Organic Runner Mom Holiday Stocking Stuffer Guide and Giveaways coming up soon as well as some other awesome gear reviews and giveaways to keep you warm and moving all winter long!
Holiday Gift Guide Link Love:
- Gift Guide For Winter Running–MCM Mama
- Gift Guide For Runners Under $25-Run to the Finish
- Holiday Fit Gift Guide-The Fit Cookie
- 12 Gifts for Yoga Lovers-Love Life Surf
- Gift Guide For Runners and Triathletes (20 Ideas)-FitAspire
- Give Back Gift Guide-Thoroughly Thriving
- Holiday Gift Guide For Bloggers-Eat, Pray, Run DC
- Holiday Gift Guide For Runners-Marcia’s Healthy Slice
- Gift Guide for Runners-Reach Your Peak
- This or That? Gift Guide for Runners-Taking the Long Way Home
- Gift Guide for the Geeky Travel Runner-My No Guilt Life
- Holiday Running Wishlist-Canadian Girl Runs
- The Best Gifts for your Running Friends-Running with the Girls
What is your favorite thing on this years Holiday Gift Guide? What are you looking forward to giving the most this holiday season?
More ways to connect with Organic Runner Mom