The emotions of a runner.
Running can conjure up a wide range of emotions depending on the moment in time. I have become a passionate runner and each run is a special experience. sometimes the wide range of emotions that you feel when you are running can be overwhelming or inspiring. Here are some of the emotions that I feel when I am out for a run or running in a race.
- Pure joy as the wind pushes my hair back and my feet hit the pavement.
- Excitement when I discover a new trail to explore.
- Fear when I am running alone.
- Comfort when I am running with friends.
- Exhaustion as I push hard to cross the line in a race.
- Disappointment when I do not achieve my goal.
- Determination when I am chasing down my P.R. or a competitor on the course.
- Sadness as a race that I have been training for has ended.
- Angry when I don’t try my hardest and I quit on myself.
- Happiness when I reach the peak of a hard hill
- Inspired when I am running with a strong group of women.
- Proud when I push myself as hard as I can and achieve my goal or smash it.
What emotions do you experience when you run?
More ways to connect with Organic Runner Mom
- Twitter–> @organicrunmom
- Instagram–> @organicrunnermom
- Facebook–> Organic Runner Mom
- Pinterest–> Organic Runner Mom
- Bloglovin’–> Organic Runner Mom
- Email–> firstname.lastname@example.org