Training Shoes–Asics Gel-Fit Sana
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of ASICS.
Since my back has been on the fritz since Thanksgiving, (issues with my SI Joint and piroformis syndrome, ouch!), I have been taking a temporary leave of absence from running (insert sad face). I have had some chiropractic visits, a massage and finally my first visit to physical therapy at the Alpine Clinic which has brought me to the same conclusion. Cross training is the key to relieving my back pain and to preventing future injury. I took the first few weeks completely off from exercise other than walking because my back kept locking up. Once things started to loosen up again I have been able to spend a lot of time in the pool (yes!) and I have been doing strength training and spinning. I have been looking for a great training shoe for the gym that was light and comfy so the timing couldn’t have been more perfect for getting selected to review these colorful, light as a feather Asics Gel-Fit Sana training shoes.
The Asics Gel-Fit Sana comes in a range of colors including the more subdued black/white/coral combo as well as the bold petal pink/white/fuschia. I let my daughter choose so she picked Hot Pink/White/Grape as she is 6 and her favorite colors are purple and pink!. I love the bright colors especially since they are a happy contrast to the grey days that we have been having in New Hampshire. Placing my order through the Asics website was fast and my shoes arrived quickly!
Here is what I love best about the Asics Gel-Fit Sana:
- They are very lightweight.
- These shoes fit like a glove (reminiscent of a barefoot running shoe however these shoes are not meant for running).
- The Asics Gel-Fit Sana is fashionable and versatile. I wear this shoe to the gym to workout but also love to wear them with my favorite pair of jeans.
- Light and flexible with a customized fit: The Gel-Fit Sana adapts and supports your foot with the inner lining from the heel to the forefoot, while providing a barefoot-like sensation.
- The colors are energizing. I will definitely be getting another pair at some point so I can add another color into my “small” shoe collection (ha!).
This is definitely a shoe that I would highly recommend. In my quest for a healthy back I may have to try out some different fitness classes. When I do, these shoes will definitely be on my feet!
Do you have a pair of training shoes that you love? Where would you use your Asics Gel-Fit Sana training Shoes?
More ways to connect with Organic Runner Mom
Facebook–> Organic Runner Mom
Pinterest–> Organic Runner Mom
Bloglovin’–> Organic Runner Mom
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of ASICS.